TZone SE Broadleaf Herbicide for Tough Weeds delivers the same exceptional broadleaf weed control in cool season turfgrasses as original TZone. But the reduced-solvent formulation of TZone SE effectively penetrates the cuticle to control even the toughest broadleaf weeds, including wild violet, ground ivy, black medic, oxalis, clover, spurge, speedwell, and lespedeza.
TZone SE contains triclopyr, a proven ingredient for hard-to-control weeds, plus precise ratios of multiple active ingredients to provide effective cool-weather weed control fast.
Fast results can mean fewer callbacks or member complaints, and TZone SE provides visible activity in hours, including rapid leaf and stem curl, twisting, yellowing, and browning. Weed death can occur within 10 to 14 days. TZone SE even provides suppression of young and actively growing yellow nutsedge.
When compared to amine formulations, TZone SE significantly improves cool-weather performance, allowing applications earlier and later in the growing season. And, it’s rainfast in as little as three hours, so there is less concern about weather interference.
Designed for residential, commercial, and golf sites, TZone SE has a CAUTION signal word, and is a low-odor, reducedsolvent ester formulation.
- Fast visual response to reduce call backs or complaints
- Contains triclopyr for hard-to-control weeds
- Yellow nutsedge suppression
- Cool-weather weed control option (as low as 50 degrees F)
- Suitable for applications up to 85 degrees F
- Low-odor formulation
- Rainfast in three hours
- Reduced – Solvent ester formulation cuts through the cuticle of the toughest weeds
- Designed for residential, commercial, and golf sites