Less applications means less environmental impact
Less applications saves labor
More even feeding with the Duration technology
When to Apply
50lb bag covers 12,500 sq.ft.
How to Apply
A rotary spreader works the best, as a general rule open your spreader 1/3 open
This premium, high-quality polymer-coated urea technology is engineered to deliver efficient, economical, and environmentally sound results.
EPEC Polymer-Coated Urea Features
- Latest in advanced polymer-coated technology for consistent and reliable nutrient release
- Reduced likelihood of growth flushes and burn
- Release regulated by soil temperature and coating thickness
- Nutrient release longevities for 60 -90 days
- Blended longevities allow for fewer applications at a property while still delivering healthy turf that customers demand
- Environmentally responsible with lower potential for nutrient leaching, denitrification, runoff, or volatilization
- The consistent feed of your lawn will also help thicken your grass.